BIDEA, (hereinafter, the “HOLDER”) informs, through this Policy of Cookies, about the use of data storage and recovery devices in Users’ terminal equipment. The Spanish version of this document prevails over the English version.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow the User’s browsing preferences to be stored, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster. and easy. The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information since they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without this preventing access to the contents.
- Optimize User navigation by monitoring the session.
- Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Mandatory: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
- Functional: Functional cookies give the user information that enriches the browsing experience, such as showing the weather forecast based on their location.
- Statistics / analytics: These cookies collect information regarding the use of the page such as the permanence on the page and the contents visited by readers to measure its performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of browsing Users and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content.
- Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
The analytical cookies used on the Website are detailed below:
|_ga||This Cookie is used to distinguish users.||2 years||Google
|_gat||This Cookie is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute||Google
|_gid||This Cookie is used to distinguish users.||24 hours||Google
- Personalization of Advertising: These cookies obtain information on the user’s navigation to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content for him based on his tastes.
The advertising cookies used on the Website are detailed below:
|DoubleClick||It allows to offer advertising related to the interests of the User.|
|These Cookies allow sharing, browsing and connecting with said social network. Analyze and collect browsing data.|
|This Cookie allows you to share, use and improve the experience of using the social network.||
How to disable cookies?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website. These settings are located in the footer of the Website. In addition, all browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings.
This is why most browsers offer the ability to manage cookies, for more precise control over privacy. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- From the tools menu, select “Internet Options.”
Click on the privacy tab.
You can configure privacy with a slider with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose to Use a personalized configuration of your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings
- Click Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” selection, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the Cookies selection, the options can be configured.
- In the configuration menu select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link:
Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website. These settings are located in the footer of the Website. In addition, as is the case with computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to be made to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies. If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- Windows Phone
- Chrome Mobile
- Opera Mobile
This website does not install our cookies on Users’ devices until they have accepted their installation.
We inform you that in the case of not accepting the installation of cookies or disabling any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything. what this Website offers you.